This peristaltic pump, specially designed for use in the field, is battery powered and microprocessor controlled. The microprocessor enables an adjustable constant number of revolutions (which can be stored in memory), protection against overload and various modes of external control. Controlling the peristaltic pump can be executed via the key-pad on the front panel. A built-in maintenance free 12 Volt battery enables you to use the pump 2 to 5 hours continuously (depending on load). The pump, with CE certification, is splashproof (IP 64) and can be used in the field without problems. The apparatus can be used in all positions. The pump is designed for long-term professional use in unfavourable circumstances.
Benefits Peristaltic pump 12 Vdc
- Integrated 4.5 hrs battery, no spaghetti of cables
- Electronic fuses, fully protected battery/pump
- Samples all wells with water tables < 9.5m
- Basic tool for all groundwater research
- Ideal to purge AND sample low volume wells
- Pumps 100 – 2300 ml/min
- Ideal for micro-purging and low flow sampling
- Low loss of volatiles if used with 6x8 PE tubing and suction <6 meters water
- No cross contamination: Exchangeable cheap and contaminant free tubing
- Renewable tubing cares for highest reproducibility of sampling results on volatiles compared to other pumps
- Officially allowed for sampling volatiles if suction <6m in the Netherlands (NEN5744)
- Pressure allows perfect on-site 0.45 micron filtration
- Pumps air as well as water
- Starts every sampling with a “new” pump !
12.25 version extra:
- Two programmable speed memories (12.25)
- Right and left rotation (12.25 only)
- 12 VDC output powers two impeller pumps (12.25)
- 12VDC output can regulate speed of pumps (12.25)
- Connection for 12VDC external (e.g. car) battery for extended pumping time
- Silicone not suited for pure hydrocarbons
- Use 4x8mm silicone for highest suction
- Use 6x10mm silicone for highest flow
The pump is available in 2 designs: standard (art. no. 12.25) and compact (Art. no. 12.26) .The standard design has a maximum range of possibilities/applications. Both pumps have a start-stop system that can be used with an external sounding device with inversion switch.
- Suitable for purging monitoring wells for several hours continuously (by using more than one peristaltic pump time can be saved).
- In-line filtration for sampling of groundwater using the filter holder or 0.45 micron disposable filters for removal of soil particles from water samples.
- Impeller pumps can be connected to the peristaltic pump to be able to pump large quantities of water out of monitoring wells, for instance during well development after they have just been placed.
- Pumping up soil gas or taking dust samples from the (outdoor) air.
- The precision and process of in-line measurement can be improved by connecting a flow-through cell, in which for instance pH-, conductivity-, O2 or Redox electrodes have been placed, to the peristaltic pump.