The AP-7000 Aquaprobe is designed for long term deployment utilising a central cleaning system to keep the fitted sensors clean reducing the effects of bio-fouling common in extended deployments.
The multiparameter AP-7000 set, consists of a GPS Aquameter, AP-7000 probe DO (optical), EC, pH, Redox, Sal, TDS, depth, temperature and 6 ports for optional sensors (ISE or optical), with 3 meter cable, accessories and fluids.
The Aquameter (art. no. 18.57.01) included in the set has a built in pressure sensor for barometric compensation along with an integrated GPS receiver to pinpoint every data set in Google earth.
Using the provided PC utility, you can view recorded data, save and archive and export the data. Export as a detailed text report, as an Excel file or as a Google file for viewing in Google Earth and Google Maps.
- Ergonomic curved design sits nice in the hand, with rubber gasket for added grip in wet condition
- IP-67 enclosure
- Backlit display; display of all the parameters being measured; scroll left and right to view
- Large rubber keypad
- Rugged, metal connectors provide extreme durability where its needed most
- Powered by 5 x ’AA’ cells
- Very easy to use; simple menu system
- Built in GPS receiver to enable location tagging with every data set, view data in Google Earth
- Built in air pressure sensor for atmospheric compensation
- 3-point pH calibration set to 4.01, 7.00 and 10.00
- Record data at the touch of a button, press M+ to record full data set including all parameters, GPS data and calibration data
- View recorded data including calibration details
Benefits AP-7000 probe
- Probe features a novel dual wiper system to clean all electrodes
- The probe comes with a standard set of sensors plus 6 Aux ports to house any combination of Aquaread ISE and Optical sensors.
- Probes have a built in connector allowing quick and easy cable exchange, submersible to up to 100m*
- For longer periods of monitoring the AP-7000 can be used with our AquaLogger-7000 for months at a time or it can be connected to existing data networks via our BlackBox SDI-12 / Modbus data converter.
* 100 m submersion for period of 1 week, 30 m submersion suitable for permanent deployment, depth measurement up to 60 m.